How much is shipping?
Shipping is free nationwide in New Zealand with our standard courier service provider for all footwear orders. For international customers, international shipping will be calculated at checkout depending on weight and location. We have a flat fee of $50 for all Australian orders. Care products or any item $100 shipping will be charged additionally.
How long will my order take to ship?
We make every effort to fulfil orders as quickly as possible, but please allow 2-5 business days as standard delivery, and 5-7 business days for rural deliveries.
Please also note these are estimates only as we cannot guarantee exact delivery windows. Bronwyn Footwear is not responsible for any carrier delays, incorrect deliveries or damage or lost items in transit.
Where do you ship from?
We personally pack and ship all our orders from our studio in Auckland, New Zealand.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available. If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
I want something urgently - can you help?
Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will review this on a case by case basis. We will do our best to provide a same day courier delivery, if we receive your email before 11am. This will be at an additional cost charged to you. This is currently available for Central Auckland only.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently we can ship your order to most parts of the world subject to shipping and import / export restrictions. We unfortunately cannot ship to the USA and Canada at this stage. The cost of your shipping and the estimated time frame will be calculated at checkout. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Bronwyn Footwear is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer and receiver of goods.
**Please note the gift with purchase is only available on full priced, new season (Summer Collection 05) styles and is only available for New Zealand customers.
Do you deliver to P.O Boxes
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
My order should have been delivered by now and it hasn’t?
If the courier driver came to your house and you were not home, they may have taken your parcel back to their depot and have left a card to call. Please note, Bronwyn Footwear is not responsible for any goods that are lost / damaged during transit.
Shipping cut offs for Christmas 2023?
Please place orders no later than 9pm on Monday the 18th of December 2023 to allow ample time for deliveries. International orders please place no later than the 8th of December 2023 to ensure time for deliveries to arrive before Christmas. We cannot guarantee that orders placed after these dates will arrive on time.
NOTE: We will not be dispatching any orders during the Christmas period our studio and store is closed (25th December 2023 - 5th January 2023). We will dispatch immediately upon reopening.
At Bronwyn, our passion is creating premium leather footwear that can be worn for seasons to come. We strive to use the best materials, leathers and refined details in all our pieces, and carefully control the pick and packing process to ensure our goods arrive at your door in a beautiful condition. We acknowledge however, that this isn’t always the case and will do our best to remedy this for you.
What if my shoes don’t fit?
We would be happy to exchange a pair of shoes for the correct fit, provided they are not damaged or worn before they are returned and we have the size you need still available. If you are trying shoes on for the first time at home, we recommend you try them on carpet to avoid damaging the shoes, as they cannot be exchanged or returned once damaged or worn in any way.
What if my item is damaged / faulty?
Sometimes, unexpected issues can happen resulting in faulty goods being delivered. We check every pair carefully before we send them and make every effort to ensure this doesn’t happen, however we’re human and mistakes can happen. If your shoes do arrive faulty, please contact the customer service team immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist in arranging a repair at our expense, replacement or a full refund in line with the Consumer Guarantees Act.
I purchased my shoes through a retailer / stockist, how do I return them?
If you purchased your shoes through a retailer, and not directly through our website or our store, you will need to contact the store you purchased them from in order to arrange an exchange or return or replacement.
As our shoes are predominantly hand-made, manufacturing faults, though we do our best to avoid them, can occur. Please note, any manufacturing fault must be returned within 3 months of purchase, or it will not be covered under warranty. We will thoroughly investigate and work with our repair partners to fix the issue, however if it cannot be repaired a replacement or refund will be offered. As part of this process, we do require the shoes back first (or photos of the issue) to inspect prior to providing a refund / replacement to see if they can be repaired safely and to a high standard. We also require proof of purchase with all faulty pairs.
General Returns Policy
- Proof of purchase is required for processing of any returns or exchanges.
- All returns must be processed within 14 days to be able to process a refund (excl. shipping/transaction fees) or replacement.
- The item(s) you return will be checked and if in a saleable state, you will be refunded the full amount of your purchase minus a $10 transaction fee.
- If you receive your shoes and they are damaged or faulty, or your experience a fault with wear that is not deemed standard "wear and tear" we will refund you in full provided evidence is shown of purchase and of the fault / damage and proof of purchase is provided.
- In order to process your return properly and efficiently we need all correct information, including date purchased, proof of purchase / order number, item, size, address and contact phone number as well as the shoes and/or photos of the shoes.
- In order to process a return, unless it is a fault, items must be returned with their undamaged, original packaging and in a saleable condition (unworn, and undamaged).
- Please note the box is considered part of the item, and cannot be damaged due to incorrect packing so please refrain from using tape to attach packaging to the box or seal it shut. If the box is damaged you will be deducted an additional $10 from your refund or credit to cover the cost of this.
- A refund will be processed into the same account that you used to purchase your item. We do not need your account information to process a refund.
- Depending on your bank account, a refund will be processed within 3-5 business days.
- We do not accept returns on sale items, so please choose carefully
- NOTE: due to complexities we cannot offer free returns on international orders. International returns will be at the cost of the customer and shipping fees will be deducted from the return amount (which are often greater than the flat fee charged).
- Please address any returns using tracked shipping methods and contact us for our address at email@example.com
We can offer exchanges on sale items on a case by case basis, subject to availability of size and style, the cost of shipping will be covered by the customer. Items that are on sale / discounted offers cannot be returned, you will only be able to exchange or receive a credit for our website so please choose carefully.
When there is an active discount or sale site wide (across all items), no other discount may be used at the same time / in conjunction with that offer.
If this is your first purchase with us, you can sign up to our database to use your first 10% off discount on both full priced and sale items.
If there is an active discount code, only one discount code can be used at at time.
PLEASE CONTACT US ON +6421 970 196 OR HELLO@BRONWYNFOOTWEAR.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON RETURNS.